Posted by Michael Angelo on 8/24/2019 to Company News
There has never been a better time to incorporate the power that online videos provide! Video marking in business has increased substantially over the past several years. In this article we describe the many uses video plays in your marketing arsenal. For example, a sales page video is a bit like a cross between a movie trailer and a television commercial. Its purpose is to excite potential customers, present some basic information about the product, and assist in the sales process. A sales page video can also be submitted to sites like YouTube, however due to its nature, it will not t be as effective without the aid of the sales page.
Whether you plan to use video to...
• Promote a product or service
• Broaden your brand’s reach by creating viral content
• Drive traffic by placing them around the web
• Teach a concept
• Showcase testimonials
• Post a product or service review
• Or simply add content to your website